Best Books for UPSC Discount up to 60 % on Every Book
It’s the biggest confusion among the every UPSC IAS Aspirants is, which UPSC Books they should prefer for both of their Preliminary and Mains Examination among the thousands of Civil service books available in the market.
No need to worry, Here we have given the recommended and Top Selling and the Most Excellent Books from UPSC Toppers whom this books helped them to Clear IAS UPSC Examination and They got Good Rank in the UPSC Examination. A desirable type of Top IAS preparation books are given here on Discount Up to 60 % off can be purchased directly from amazon from our links.
Effective UPSC BOOKS which are essential for Preliminary and Mains exam can be purchased from here at discounted rates. The Best Books for UPSC cannot be found easily without any research and practical use of that Supreme Quality IAS book. Prime Books for IAS prelims and Premium Books for IAS Mains are given on this page which is recommended by Toppers, and these Best books for IAS are suggested by UPSC Toppers which is used for many years.
UPSC Toppers Reviews and Recommendation to Purchase Top UPSC Books
Most Preferable Best Books for UPSC IAS By TINA DABI (UPSC Topper 2016)
Top Four Books
Topic-wise Solved Papers (1995-2014)
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (Book & CD)
- India 2015 (2015 Current Affairs)
UPSC Prelims and Mains Books Read by Ira Singhal (UPSC Topper 2015 )
- Spectrum Modern India
- Laxmikanth – Indian Polity.
- Wizard – Science and Technology.
- Lexicon – Ethics.
Best Books For IAS UPSC Exam by Gaurav Agrawal (UPSC Topper 2014)
- History Modern (Freedom Struggle) by Shekhar Bandopadhyay and Bipin Chandra books
- Polity (theory + current) by DD Basu
- Science (theory + current) 9th and 10th class NCERT
- Indian Polity by D.D Basu
Grab Discount up to 60 % BONUS if You Buy Now
Most Essential UPSC Books For UPSC Prelims (Click on the links to buy online with Discount)
|Book Name||Authore Name|
|India’s Ancient Past||R.S. Sharma|
|History Of Medieval India||Satish Chandra|
|India’s Struggle For Independence||Bipan Chandra|
|History Of Modern India||Bipan Chandra|
|Book Name||Authore Name|
|Indian and World Geography for Civil Services||D.R. Khullar|
|Geography of India||Majid Husain|
|Oxford School Atlas||Oxford|
|Facts of Indian Culture||Spectrum|
|The Wonder That Was India||A.L. Bhasham|
POLITY AND ECONOMY
|Indian Polity 5th Edition||M. Laxmikanth. (Polity)|
|Indian Economy 8th Edition||Ramesh Singh. (Economy)|
|Economic Survey||Government of India Ministry of Finance|
|Environmental Studies from Crisis to Cure 2nd Edition||R.Rajagoplan|
|Efforts Towards Green India – Environment and Ecology||Arihant Experts|
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
|Science and Technology in India||
|Books||Authore / Category|
|General Studies: Paper I (2017)||Arihant (CSAT – Paper 1)|
|General Studies: Paper II (2017)||Arihant (CSAT – Paper 2)|
|Analytical Reasoning||M. K. Pandey (CSAT – Paper 2: Analytical Reasoning)|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S.Aggarwal (CSAT Paper 2: Reasoning). K. Pandey|
|India Year Book 2017||(Current Affairs 2017)|
|Manorama Yearbook 2017||(Current Affairs 2017)|
Most Important and Additional IAS Preparation Books for UPSC Mains (Click to Buy Online)
|Contemporary Essays by Ramesh Singh|
|151 ESSAYS For UPSC Mains (Essay Paper)|
|A Compendium of Essays|
IAS Preparation Books FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 1
|History of Modern World||Jain and Mathur (World History – GS1)|
|Social Problems In India||Ram Ahuja. (Indian Society – GS1)|
|India After Gandhi||Ramchandra Guha (History – GS1)|
IAS Preparation Books FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 2
|India and the World by Surendra Kumar||(Foreign Policy – GS2)|
|Pax Indica – Shashi Tharoor||(Foreign Policy – GS2)|
|Governance in India for CSE||(Governance – GS2)|
|IAS Mains General Studies Paper 2||(Arihant Manual – GS2)|
IAS Preparation Books FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 3
|India’s National Security: A Reader||(Internal Security – GS3)|
|Challenges to Internal Security of India||(Internal Security – GS3)|
|IAS Mains General Studies Paper 3||GS3. (Arihant Manual – GS3)|
IAS Preparation Books FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER 4
|Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Mains||( Ethics – GS4)|
|IAS Mains General Studies Paper 4||( Arihant Manual – GS4)|
IAS Preparation Books for Interview
|CIVIL SERVICES INTERVIEW: HOW TO EXCEL||Madhukar Bhagat|
|Kit of Interviews||S. Rajinder Dhillon|
|Interviews The Last Basic Tips On facing Civil Services Personality Test||UNIQUE|
|Interview Cracker||Neelam Soni|
A full list of Excellent UPSC IAS Preparation Books available on Amazon.
|22 Years CSAT General Studies IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers (1995-2016) (Click to Buy Online)|
|General Studies Manual (GS Manual)|
PS: Many books for UPSC Civil Service Main Exam overlap with books recommended for Prelims, except the mentioned additional books for topics like Foreign Relations, Internal Security, Ethics etc.
Links to UPSC Books at online Stores! (Click on the links to buy online)
IAS Preparation Books FOR General Studies Manual (GS Manual)
|Books||Categories / Author|
|IAS Mains Civil Services Main Examination||General Studies Chapter-wise Solved Papers|
|General Studies For Civil Services Preliminary Examination||TMH. (GS Problem Solving)|
|IAS (Pre.) Solved Papers General Studies with CSAT Papers||Arihant|
|IAS Prelims 20 Years General Studies Topic-Wise Solved Papers||Disha|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims in 60 days||Rakesh Dwivedi. (Revision)|
Some of the Free and Paid Online Resources For UPSC / IPS/ IAS Prelims and Mains
|NCERT Books Free Download|
|Pratiyogita Darpan Magazine|
|Yojana Magazine Download|
A full list of UPSC books available in Amazon.
Tips regarding IAS book selection
- It’s not necessary to read 201-heavy-weight-books to Pass UPSC Exam! But considering the competition and vast UPSC syllabus, there is no doubt that UPSC exam preparation cannot be done without some essential books. Quality books act as add-ons to your online preparation and help a lot in self-study. Concentrate on the recommended books mentioned on this website along with NCERT books for daily study. Use additional books as reference.
- Please note that we always try to update the list with most authentic books available in the market. But if you are running short of time to finish the syllabus before the exam, you may better focus on concise books instead of bulky ones. You can useModern India by Spectrum (Rajiv Ahir IPS) then, which is a small book which covers almost all major points given in Modern India by Bipan Chandra. Similarly, you may just focus on Indian art and culture by Nithin Singhania IAS, for culture topics.
- We publish reviews on new books in the market under our Book Review Publishers/authors can send us samples for review. Readers too can post the reviews about the UPSC books they bought in the comment section. That will be helpful for other aspirants for book selection.
- We keep updating this page when Top quality new books worth the time and money of candidate appear in the market. So come back to check this page again!