Best Books for MBA CET Exam preparation
The Master CET-MBA (Maharashtra) with Solved Papers & 10 Mock Papers has been written for students taking the MHT CET MBA examination. The test is conducted every The Master CET-MBA (Maharashtra) with Solved Papers & 10 Mock Papers has been divided into two parts that contains pervious years’ solved papers and mock papers. The book has the MHT CET MBA papers from 2006-2012. The papers have been solved in detail with authentic solutions and explanatory notes. The theoretical content, wherever required, has been provided besides the explanation to the questions, so that the students can better understand the concepts behind the question.year only for the residents of the state.So best books for MBA CET Exam preparation is listed below.
1. Maharashtra MBA-CET Complete Book
Book for Maharashtra MBA-CET Entrance exam. Contents: Objective English Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Data Interpretation Reasoning(Verbal & Non-Verbal)
2. Maharashtra CET-MBA 2017 with Solved Papers (2006-2016)
The present book has been divided into two sections containing Previous Years’ Solved Papers and Mock Papers. The book contains last 11 years’ (2006-2016) Solved Papers of MHT CET MBA. The previous years’ papers have been solved in detail with authentic and explanatory solutions. Also theoretical content has been provided with the explanation of the questions for better understanding of the concepts on which the questions are based. Also five specially designed Mock Papers for MHT CET MBA 2017 have been provided in the book to help aspirants self-analyse their level of preparation for the upcoming entrance examination.
3. R.S. Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude
The book covers a complete range of questions, with thoroughly worked out solutions in detail. The book has been divided into two sections, namely Arithmetic ability and data interpretation. While the former portion focuses on numbers, cube roots, decimal fractions, permutations and combinations, H.C.F & L.C.M, surds & indices and probability among the rest, the latter section provides detailed information on data tabulation, including pie charts and graphs
4. Maharashtra MBA – CET – 10 Practice Sets
5. MH-CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide (must for NMAT & SNAP) 2nd Edition
The book covers chapters on Critical Reasoning which provides questions on strengthening, weakening, main idea and conclusion of the passage as asked in the previous exams.
The chapter on ‘Cause & Effect’, ‘Cloze Test’ and ‘Sentence starter’ have been added in the book as asked in the 2014 question paper.
To summarize, the book is aimed to serve as one stop solution for MH-CET. The book is fully useful for SNAP and NMAT.
- Good book very useful during quick preparation…
- The Questions are memory based.. I have taken MHT-CET 2016 and I can say that the abstract reasoning questions were more difficult than what the book consist of, I solved 15 questions in like 5 mins which is not possible in any competitive exam.. Will update once i solve more questions
- good conceptual book .. easy to understand
- best book for complete practice
- Excellent book. Though the number of question are around 50 to 80 per chapter, the book is over all good and has variety of problems and has moderate difficulty level.