5 Best Books for RPSC Exam preparation 2017-18
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organising recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government
This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent.
The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organised by the RPSC
Here I m listing the best books for RPSC Exam preparation
Grammer is explained in easy and simple English and Hindi. Detailed Parts of Speech (Includes more than 500 exercises). More than 3,500 objective type questions with answers on all the important topics of Grammer Usage and Literature (More than 1,000 Questions) and teaching methods (More than 200 questions)
RPSC Rajasthan Lok Seva Aayog Praadhyapak (School Education) Sanskrit.The book has been divided into different sections, such as history, geography, Climate Condition, Rivers and Lakes, art and culture, Press, Language, Administration, Tourist Places, Architecture and the miscellaneous information Rajasthan
RPSC Clerk Grade 2 (Lower Division Clerk) Exam Practice Sets & Solved Papers. The text has been meticulously prepared by the authors who have vast experience in this area. Each topic is dealt with separately, with inputs on how to prepare, supported by multiple-choice question
Smart-044 RPSC, RAS Prelims (English), English 1590. Topic Wise (Rajasthan General Knowledge – 100, India General Knowledge – 200, Mental Ability – 50) Total – 350 Tests. Rajasthan Physiographic, Rajasthan Drainage System, Rajasthan Climate, Rajasthan Soil Resources, Rajasthan Vegetation, Rajasthan Irrigation, Rajasthan Agriculture, Rajasthan Animal Resources, Rajasthan Wildlife, Rajasthan Mineral Resources, Rajasthan Power Resources, Rajasthan Industries, Rajasthan Castes and Tribes, Rajasthan Desert and Environment.
How to prepare for RPSC
- Just start with the basic concepts and facts of each subject. It will help you for understanding the subject from every direction so that if some indirect question will appear in the exam then you can easily write whatever RPSC wants to ask.
- Always start your preparation with the subjects you know more but don’t spend much time on that subject.
- After successful completion of the most comfortable subject now a rough idea of the total available time up to one week before the exam.
- Divide whole allotted time as per the requirement of the subject. Let’s say ( Total time 200 hrs -> 50 hrs for each paper in average
- Make a strict timetable for you on daily basis. You are required daily 8-10 hrs study for mains as very less time has left.
- Focus on healthy topics. Study all Government schemes of Rajasthan state with special attention and keep an eye on central schemes as well.
- During exams try to write the answer in points.
- Underline the key points of your answer.
- Don’t even try to become think tank during exams. Write only the asked question not more than that and not less than that.
- Don’t try to criticise the policy of the Government. Your answer must be in a diplomatic way not in a biased way no matter how you like or dislike the schemes of the government.
- For study point of view, study Rajasthan state thoroughly either it is physiographic, policies, tribal areas and tribes and important personalities etc.
- Try to start your exam with 20 words question only. They increase your confidence level as well as they work as warm-up agents. But if you are not able to write the short answers then head for next.