Best Books for RRB Section Engineer Mechanical
Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Senior Section Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, Maintenance, Automobile ETC.), Chief Depot Material Superindent & Chemical Mettalurgical Assistant Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. The best books for RRB Section Engineer Mechanical is listed below
1. Guide to RRB Mechanical Engg. (Senior Section Engineer)
RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment Examination – Mechanical Engineering is a comprehensive book for candidates preparing for the Senior Section Engineer Recruitment examination. The book comprises chapters on quantitative aptitude, general awareness, reasoning, general science and a technical section. In addition, the book consists of previous years’ solved papers and practice papers for thorough revision and final practice. This book is essential for mechanical engineers aspiring to work for the Indian Railways.
2. Word Power Made Easy
The book is broadly divided into three sections. By way of simple techniques, the author has presented easy tips for improving one’s vocabulary and word skills. After having created awareness about the new words and their meaning, he then goes onto explain how to make their correct usage.Norman Lewis, by way of citing several examples, even explains the correct usage of many words that often have the user confused. The diction and many idioms are explained in detail. Picking up the correct synonym, when arriving at a particular expression, has also been explained.
3. RRB: Senior Section Engineer (P.Way, Bridge, Works, Civil, Mechanical etc.) Centralized Recruitment Exam Guide
This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of Railway Recruitment Boards—Senior Section Engineer Centralised Recruitment. This book included Previous Paper (Solved) & Study Material for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates
4. RRB JUNIORHENGINEERS AND SENIOR SECTION ENGINEERS
RRB JUNIOR ENGINEERS AND SENIOR SECTION ENGINEERS Book for Competitive Exams covers all Topics with exhaustive Questions and Answers as per the latest Syllabus. It’s All-in-One complete Study Material for RRB JUNIOR ENGINEERS AND SENIOR SECTION ENGINEERS Content Scheme Of Examination Junior Engineers Exam Original Solved Parer – 2014 Basic Arithmetic Skill Basic .
5. RRB Junior – Senior Section Engineer Exam Mechanical Engineering Practice Sets
RRB Junior – Senior Section Engineer Exam Mechanical Engineering Practice Sets The Ultimate Book which – Enhances your knowledge and helpful in learning process It develops time-management skills and improves learning speed Best remedy for self-evaluation A loyal Striding Book for Practice and to Upgrade your Ability.
- about my mind of view this book is really good because of it is gave me a full explanation of topic & problem but when i read with attention some printing issue faced of technical word and it is creating a some technical mistake but all over is good
- Now about the book “Word Power Made Easy ” is the ultimate book for building up the vocabulary. The various methods illustrated in this book is very effective and interesting.And you can learn the words very quickly without much effort.
- Good book , contents are clear with worked examples , but for individual discipline like civil, mechanical ect.. Needs explanation for solved problems. Worth for money paid.
- The arithmetic part is very gud model papers are provided but it doesnt match with the difficulty level of SE but for RRB JE its enough u can attempt arithmetic easily
- This is a very good book for Mechanical engineering aspirants who prepared for RRB n other exams.