Best Books for SSC CGL Exam preparation
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an examination for Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk and other posts. Here are the best books to crack the examination. Best books for SSC CGL exam preparation is listed below
1. SSC Mathematics Chapterwise Solved Papers 1999-till date 7100+ Objective Questions
Prepare well in mathematics for your upcoming SSC Examinations with Kiran’s SSC Mathematics Chapter Wise Solved Papers from 1999 to Till Date. This book intends to help you practice in SSC Mathematics. With more than 15 previous years’ question papers, you’ll have an ideal review of the syllabus, the type of questions asked and the right approach for them. With over 1100+ objective questions to practice, this book is one of the best resources in the market for SSC preparation.
2. SSC English – 133 Sets: Anglo-Hindi
Comprehensive book designed especially for candidates appearing for SSC examinations and for English in examination.With more than 15 previous years’ question papers, you’ll have an ideal review of the syllabus, the type of questions asked and the right approach for them. With over 1100+ objective questions to practice, this book is one of the best resources in the market for SSC preparation.
3. SSC Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Papers 7200+ Objective Questions – English – 1617A
Nice books for cgl..must buy book for ssc
Verbal Test of Intelligence
Non-Verbal Test of Intelligence
Verbal Test of Intelligence
Analogy or Similarity
Symbols and Notations
4. Indian Economy
Indian Economy is a comprehensive text, with detailed coverage of all topics in the UPSC Preliminary and Main syllabus. Written by a subject expert who has several books on economics, contemporary essays etc. to his credit, the book is of immense importance to academics, researchers, aspirants of civil services examinations and those with an abiding passion for the subject
5. DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH (For All Competitive Examinations)
The book ‘Descriptive English’ is designed on the premises of originality, lucidity, intelligibility and accessibility. The book in its nearly behemoth stature covers all relevant skills i.e. Writing Skills (Essay, Paragraph, Expansion of Ideas, Precis, Report Writing, Letter Writing and Descriptive Comprehension), Verbal Skills, Grammar Skills to cater to the needs of aspirants for a wide spectrum of competitive examinations ranging from Union and States’ civil services examinations, IBPS conducted examinations to IFS, CDS, NDS, TGT, PGT and Railways and SSC Examinations.
- Best book for practice of Mathematics for bank as well as SSC exam.This book has sufficient number of numerical arranged in appropriate manner.
- One of the best book for cgl exam
- Nice books for cgl..must buy book for ssc
- Such a good book. For SSC Exam, please don’t go for Uma Kapila or Dutt and Sundaram. You will get everything of the syllabus in this beautiful book topic by topic
- One of the best book for upsc descripted type paper i really like the book and its presentation than otjer books in market….