Best Books for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam preparation
As Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declares the CGL Tier-1 results, Those who qualify in the Tier-I Exam, have to appear for Tier-II Exam. But unlike the UPSC mains, the SSC Tier-II doesn’t have the Descriptive Paper. As per previous years statistics more than one lakh people are going to appear in the CGL Tier-2 Exam which is the second stage of SSC CGL. Aspirants must keep in mind that CGL Tier-2 level has higher difficulty level than that of CGL Tier-1 Exam. Best Books for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam preparation is listed below
1. SSC CGL Tier – 2 Exam Practice Work Book – Old Edition
SSC Combined TIER – II Exam Practice Work Book —Hindi Quantitative Abilities and English Language and Comprehension Including Solved Papers of 2010, 2011, 2012 2013 and 2014Solved Objective Questions on Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry Sequence and Series asked in various Exams conducted by SSC in 2011, 2012 2013 and 2014 on new syllabus including Solved Papers.
2. SSC (Tier-II) (Model Paper) English language and Comprehension
The Paramount SSC CGL Tier-II Model Paper English makes preparations easier. This textbook covers various topics in English. A simple and easy to understand language makes this book perfect for most individuals. It has superior paper quality and comes in a paper back binding. Published in 2016, this book is the latest addition
3. SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Exam Quantitative Abilities/Arithmetical Ability Objective Type
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier – II Exam Quantitative Abilities/Arithmetical Ability Objective Type (Including Solved Paper) features model practice papers for SSC exam students. It provides comprehensive examples in order to clearly understand various arithmetical concepts. The book is relevant for candidates looking at aptitude type of questions to enhance their skills.
4. Kiran’s SSC CGL Tier – II Online Exam Quantitative Abilities (with CD)
Total 29 Sets
20 Model Practice Sets
09 Model Solved Papers. The book SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam: Quantitative Abilities Arithmetical Ability Including Previous Years’ Solved Papers and Model Practice Sets (Tier – II) is useful for students who are applying for SSC and other competitive exams.
5. Chapterwise Solved Papers SSC Staff Selection Commission – General Studies
Various recruitment examinations like SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level, FCI Assistant Grade III, CPO, etc are conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for recruitment to various posts. All SSC recruitment examinations tests the General Studies skills of the aspirants. This book has been designed for the aspirants preparing for various competitive and recruitment examinations conducted by the SSC.
- Excellent Book for SSC Tier 2 Exam. All the questions are of standard quality and with clear explanations for the answers. I couldn’t find any errors in the answers. Highly recommended!
- This is a great book for clearing your concepts as it gives detailed answers
- This book is the best source for practice for tier 2 SSC CGL. Covers all models asked in the exam. Its of the right standard. Without any doubt , go for it !! You will crack tier 2.
- This is perfect book of aptitude.. Those who wants to solve all levels of problems can buy this book. It includes both short cut methods & usual way of solving problems. Nice book. I will prefer it for Quant.
- must book for general studies, explainations of objective answers are very good.